This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more information.
This Starbucks keto drinks post is exactly what you need if you miss enjoying starbucks drinks while doing keto.
Keto is known for its restriction of things like sugars, carbs, fruits and more. Essentially, all the foods you’ve grown to love. Due to that fact, once you’ve started the keto journey, it is a wise thing to get rid of hundreds of foods that may taste good, but are very bad and hindering your goals. Among these include things like sweet drinks, sodas, fruit juices and of course, the favorite of many of us, Starbucks drinks.
But, did you know that you do not have to completely give up your Starbucks drinks while trying to achieve your goals with the ketogenic lifestyle? In fact, there are a ton of drinks that you can enjoy that are low carb at Starbucks and still taste really great! So, have a look at this list of delicious Starbucks keto drinks you can enjoy!
Tips before going to Starbucks to order keto drinks
Understand that you will be doing a bit of dirty keto if you’re having anything but plain black coffee from Starbucks. Therefore, make sure you either:
1. Budget your carbs for this. Meaning if you’re going to be having a Starbucks drink, then make sure you’re eating fewer carbs throughout the day from your regular meals.
2. Consider taking your own low carb sweeteners with you. These are some good option you can take with you on the go. For this, you should get sweeteners that are packaged in packets like:
- Stevia and monkfruit sweeteners packets: This is great for you if you do not enjoy stevia on its own. The addition of the monkfruit will make this more palatable.
- Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener Packets: This sweetener has no after taste so it will work really well in your Starbucks drinks or in anything you need to sweeten on your keto journey.
3. Do not make these an everyday habit. Try to have these every once in a while as a treat.
4. Be willing to compromise on some things. For example, if you love matcha, then you need to find your own great unsweetened matcha powder, as the one at Starbucks contains sugar. You can find unsweetened Jade Leaf Matcha Green Tea Powder on Amazon. You can then add this to your Starbucks drinks or your other keto recipes as you see fit!
7 Starbucks keto drinks to try out:
Venti Iced White Tea Shake
Looking for a little sweet natural taste to your drink? Then this is perfect. To order, ask for Venti cup, 2 scoops strawberries, no water, sugar-free vanilla heavy cream, and no liquid cane sugar.
Venti Iced Coffee
If you enjoy coffee, then you will really enjoy this drink. Made just right for you if you need something delicious on a lazy day or when you’re out on the go. To order, ask for a Venti iced coffee with 3 pumps sugar free vanilla, 3 pumps sugar free cinnamon dolce, heavy cream, cinnamon powder, a single shot of espresso & NO CLASSIC SYRUP.
Keto Pink Drank
Looking for something delicious and simple at Starbucks? Why not try the Keto Pink Drank. To order ask for a Venti unsweetened passion iced tea, with sugar-free vanilla, and a splash of heavy cream.
Venti cold brew
Keto Pink Drink
Looking for a great iced drink from Starbucks to enjoy on hot days? This keto pink drink is exactly what you need. To order, ask for a Passion tea, no classic, three stevia packets, and heavy cream.
Venti Blonde Americano
Venti matcha green tea
If you enjoy match green tea, then this drink will be one of your favorites. To order, ask for a Venti Matcha Green Tea Creme, with almond milk and four pumps of sugar-free vanilla syrup.
Note: For unsweetened matcha, you can try out this brand to ensure that you’re not ingesting sugars.
These low carb Starbucks drinks are perfect for your keto journey. If you’ve ever thought that you had to give up your Starbucks coffees and coffee, then you don’t need to think that anymore. You only need to make a few adjustments to your order and you’ll be on your way to really enjoy this new way of eating that can sometimes seem so restrictive while doing keto.