This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more information.
Trying to get a bubble butt this year? You need to try out this 30-day squat challenge to help make your butt look amazing! Squats are a great all-in-one blast for your glutes, thighs, and core, meaning you’re burning calories and building muscles all at once.
How To Do The Proper Squat
1. Stand tall and position your feet hip-width apart.
2. Slowly lower down to the floor in a squat position until your thighs are parallel to the floor while keeping your tummy pulled in.
3. Return to standing and repeat.
If you need more help, look at this video so that you learn how to squat correctly.
How Will Squats Help You
Beyond helping you build a killer butt, squats also have these other 3 important benefits:
1. Squats help build muscle. They don’t just help you achieve wonderful, toned legs, squats also promote body-wide muscle building by creating a muscle building environment in the body. With squats, you can work your quadriceps, hamstrings, calves, abdominal muscles, lower back, and your butt too.
2. Squats burn calories fast. Because squats help you build muscle, you’ll become more efficient at burning calories so you can get to that slimmer physique faster.
3. Squats help with mobility and balance. Squats help build strong legs, which are essential for staying mobile as you get older. Squats also help stabilize your muscles which help maintain balance.
How To Keep Up With The 30-Day Squat Challenge
Try to dedicate a few minutes to this every day as consistency is key to getting a nice bubble butt.
- Do your squats at the same time every day: Doing your squats every day at a particular time will help you to develop a habit. which will then make this challenge a lot easier to complete. Note, some studies have shown that morning exercisers are more consistent, so consider doing your squats in the AM if you can.
- Break it down into different times during the day: Consider breaking your squats in increments. Some in the morning, some in the afternoon and some before bed.
Lastly, remember that starting any exercise may result in some muscle soreness, don’t give up!
- 6 Genius Ways To Make $100 In A Day
Everyone needs a little extra cash once in a while. Many times I've been in…
- 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Bedroom Super Cozy This Christmas
Your bedroom is probably one of your favorite rooms in the house. That's why it's a great…
- 9 Insanely Affordable Christmas Pillow Covers To Spice Up Your Decor
These are some amazing 18 x 18-inch pillow cover to help spice up your Christmas…