This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more information.
As women, we love to look our best and makeup plays a very important role in making us both look and feel awesome. However, many times, makeup is unjustifiably expensive and no matter how much you try to justify the price, you can’t see yourself spending this much money on makeup! This is where really good makeup dupes come into play.
Today’s post highlights amazing makeup dupes that can replace the more pricey makeup items that also work great. Believe me when I say that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to get the same looks that people are getting with higher-end products. Plus opting for these options will help you save your self some coins!
7 Genius Beauty Hacks Every Girl Should Know
These are really good makeup dupes you should definitely try:
1. Try Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Highlight & Contour Palette instead of Smashbox Step-By- Step Contour Kit in Light/Medium
2. Try e.l.f. Mad for Matte 2 Eyeshadow Palette instead of tarteist™ PRO Amazonian clay palette
The elf Mad for matte 2 is a drugstore alternative to the artist pro palette. Obviously, it’s not a complete dupe since the tarteist pro has a lot more shadows than the elf. However, ten of the shadows in the elf palette are really comparable to the shadows in the Tartist pro pallet.
The colors aren’t an exact match since some are slightly warmer or slightly cooler but it’s a great match! Really great eyeshadow dupes that are worth trying out.
3. Try essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara instead of IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
4. Try Makeup Revolution Redemption Eyeshadow Palette, Iconic 3 instead of Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
These shades look super similar to the Naked 3 palette. To add to this, they’re super pigmented, especially for such an affordable price. So, if you’ve been looking for great eyeshadow dupes, this is it.
5. Try Nyx Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer instead of Hourglass Veil Angel Primer.
6. Try e.l.f. Baked Blush, Peachy Cheeky instead of Two Faced Papa Don’t Peach Blush
7. Try e.l.f. Bronzer Palette, 0.56 OunPrimer instead of benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer
8. Try NYX Cosmetics Professional Makeup Eyebrow Powder Pencil, Espresso, 0.049 Ounce instead of Precisely My Brow eyebrow pencil from Benefit (#4)
As I’ve said before, makeup can be pretty expensive. Thankfully, there are lots of inexpensive options that work just as well, if not better than the expensive options and they make up this list of amazing drugstore dupes for expensive makeup that you need in your life.
Try some of them out and let me know how they work for you!
One thought on “8 Amazingly Good MakeUp Dupes That Will Save You Lots Of Money”
Thank you for the comparisons. I am excited to try some of them out!